Tuesday 27 March 2012

347. Buds


Aberdeenshire has been experiencing unseasonal weather with record breaking March temperatures this week and new life is appearing everywhere.  There are adorable lambs in the fields, flowers popping up everywhere and buds on the trees.

It's a shame you can't hear these photos!  There was a woodpecker in a tree nearby and my friend and I stood listening to it for ages.  What an amazing sound!  We did eventually spot it high up in a tree, but I couldn't get close enough for a photo.


1 comment:

  1. Great sticky buds! I had a quick sticky feel of some low growing buds the other day on the way to pick up the car from the garage.
    Keep hearing about you all on the news - record breaking weather (and the other less positive news - but with pictures of the park in Aberdeen - I remembered it from your other blog?!)
    Fab blue skies - hope they continue!!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete