Tuesday 9 September 2014

415. The Scottish Referendum

I have swithered and swithered about whether or not to write anything about this, because I absolutely don't want this blog to be seen as political.  However, the purpose of this blog is to create a pictorial record of the village which will hopefully be interesting to folk both now and in the future.

The vote on September 18th is a hugely significant event and, given the strength of feeling that is clearly visible on the streets of Johnshaven, I do feel that this moment in our history should be included here.  So, I had a walk around the village this morning and took photos of all the referendum related signs I saw.

I have disabled comments on this particular post as I do not want any political rants from either side of the debate.